SMC is using two different cloud-based JIRA instances, this is creating a conflict, causing a problem authentication difficulties for users who are involved in both projects.
While we are attempting to resolve this error, there is a work around (this portion must be completed by IT).
- Add the affected user to the OKTA Atlassian group
- This will add 2 new Chiclets to their OKTA workspace
Once these are available, the end user should follow these steps:
- Click on the Atlassian JIRA chiclet first, it will either error out due to no account or lunch the SMC/Moser instance
- Leaving that browser tab open, jump back to the Okta tab and click on the JIRA (FAIC) chiclet
- The JIRA (FAIC) should launch successfully
- The condition should be corrected moving forward.
If it occurs again, follow the same process.