- Open Microsoft Edge by clicking on the Edge icon on your desktop.
- Check to see if you have this symbol in the upper right corner of Edge if you do skip to step 6, if not follow these instructions.
Click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner of Edge and go to settings.
- Click on the “default browser” and change the “Allow sites to be reloaded in Internet Explorer mode” to “Allow”.
- Close out of Edge and reopen it once again. This will force Edge to accept the new changes.
- Go back to settings, but this time type “Internet Explorer” in the search bar and scroll down until you find the “Internet Explorer mode (IE mode) button” and switch it on. (It will look like the image)
- Now, open the application again and go all the way to the upper right corner and click this icon.
- Check both of the boxes so they are blue, and click “done”.
- Repeat these steps for site the needs to load in Internet Explorer (for example Shikomi).