Connecting to Japan AS/400 from VDI
1. On your VDI desktop, click the SMCJAPAN icon.
(If you have a Japan account but do not see an SMCJAPAN icon on your VDI desktop, submit a ticket to IT Support.)
2. Fill in your Japan User ID name and Japan password in the credentials box.
Hint: Your Japan user name begins with the letters USA followed by six numbers.
3. Japan passwords expire after 30 days. You will then be prompted to change your password. The new password must be 6–9 alphabets/numbers, beginning with an alphabet. Do not use symbols. Password cannot start with a number or the letter Q.
4. Fill in your Japan user name and Japan password in the credentials box. Press ENTER.
5. You should now see your Japan options menu.
6. To exit from the Japan AS/400, use the F1 function key.
7. After signing out of Japan, you can click the Disconnect button.