You must remove (uninstall the DR2 installation first).
DR2 Uninstall / SMC – UAT Install
- Navigate to Start button > Control Panel> Programs-Uninstall a program or (Programs and Features)
- Locate the “DR2” line in the list of programs, right click and choose “uninstall/change”.
- When the “DR2 Maintenance” dialogue opens the option to “Remove the application from this computer” should be selected automatically but check to be sure.
Choose “OK” and the uninstall will complete.
- Open the Windows Explorer and navigate to: O:\Common\Temp\Syteline UAT\ and choose the Syteline UAT Shortcut.
- Hit “Install” when the Application Install – Security Warning Dialogue opens, and the program will install.
- Close the Windows explorer and go to the start button and choose All Programs
- Scroll down to the INFOR folder and expand it. “SMC – UAT” will open what was formerly DR2. Right click on the icon to pin it to the task bar and/or send it to the desktop.