Connecting to an SMC Printer
1) Open Control Panel and Click "View Devices and Printers"
2) Once in Devices and Printers, Click "Add a printer."
3) Click "the printer that I want isn't listed".
4) Select the option "Select a shared printer by name". Enter "\\usolt-prt-01\" followed by the printer name such as PRMIND001. Full text should look like "\\usolt-prt-01\prmind001". Then Click Next.
5) After doing this the printer should begin installing on your computer. Print a test page to ensure that your computer connected to the printer properly.